Should be getting ssi today
Glad supervision is early September. Can get that out of the way
4 months 21 days
Or
7 months 27 days
Just looking forward to the cool front hitting
In like November lol
This last stretch is a real pain in the ass
Also found out I have to wait 48 hours after I’m done for all the computer systems to update
Because my po could say I’m done
And I could get the signed and stamped pdf saying I’m done
But in that 48 hours before all the computers update
I could still get called in and tested one last time
Ugh what a pain in the ass
September right around the corner
Then I just have to get to January
If early termination gets denied
Just 3 more months
I’ll be under 100 or 200 soon
Hoping September is a quick month
But I’ve got a good system for making the days go quick
Lots of cigarettes a few energy drinks and a proscription sleeping pill
No matter if I go to sleep at 9pm or 5am I wake up at about 11:30am so may as well try to go to sleep as early as possible
No comments:
Post a Comment