Friday, August 21, 2026

Not sure if video games got worse, I outgrew them, or it’s just that I’m not currently using drugs

Mind you I’ve played about 4 games seriously 

Halo 2, ffxi, gta, Tetris
And a few other games fishing planet, Minecraft

Then the old snes n64 gameboy games before og Xbox came out

It’s not that it’s a waste of time
Well it kinda is
But doing nothing on YouTube insta or TikTok is just better than playing video games

Don’t even get me started on gta 6
Needing to get gas, oil changes, do jail sentences… probably have to eat drink and #2
Pretty sure you have to pay taxes on properties 
F all that man
If someone explained all that to me I’d think you were designing the worst game ever

Ffxi lost the charm

I just need to get back on drugs 

No comments:

Post a Comment