Thursday, August 20, 2026

Growing up they always tell you how bad jail food is
But I’d take jail food over most fast food

If I could get a soft piece of whatever type of bread that is on the trays
And don’t even get me started about oatmeal and grits

Chicken 🔥 
SOS 🔥 
Potatoes 🔥 
Whatever that Italian pasta tray was 🔥 

Noodles hit better in jail

The turkey you get on thanksgiving 🔥 

Coffee and the 10 o clock news 🔥 

Getting rice and pineapples 🔥 

Bread rice a fruit oatmeal grits on the daily 🔥 🔥 🔥 

Why does jail have to hav such good food
And have to be such a bad place

The struggle of you broke the law you messed up now you’re being punished 
And
You’re under arrest to get better and be a better person

Then it’s I tried everything and no one helped
Then it’s you made the choice not the other person
Then it’s I tried everything including attempting suicide
Then we talk about the councilor therapist shrink psychiatrists and all the 911 calls
Then we get out get our own apartment 

And it’s time for a few years on probation 
Then it’s x amount of days and I can smoke and drink again
And it goes on forever

No comments:

Post a Comment