I get tired of taking Brooklyn the truck
I’ll be at 140 days to go soon
Probation is the first week of September
And it’s already almost August 20th
Big thing I’m looking forward to is summer to end
I’m freaking tired of this heat
So I’ve basically got to wait until November-_-
September and October are both hot here
One random day in November it gets chilly enough I can turn my 4 acs off and just relax
November I get to remind my po to do the paper work to try for early termination
Then I need to know if I get accepted how I’m going to get the official documents
And if the date listed is when I can stay out late or go to bars or drink beer
Still planning on doing the month long video
It’ll mostly be me sleeping then waking up taking a hit going back to sleep and repeat lol
Been drinking more energy drinks
Energy drink cigarettes ain’t bad
If I drink about 3 energy drinks I can just zoom through the day then get my 12 hours of sleep
Still 140 days is so long
My biggest fear is being told I’m officially done then drink and smoke and get called in to do a ua after my official done date which I’ve heard of happening
That would suck so bad
Being on supervision sucks so bad
I should of asked about house arrest
But freedom enough to go to the store whenever I want is nice
But I’ve heard of people getting third degree felonies and only needing like 3 months of house arrest
That’s so short compared to 24 months of supervision
Meh just need to keep spending money on energy drinks and cigarettes
This 145 days will be done before long and I can finally feel at home while I’m home
My little sister needs to know I’m going to be smoking and drinking and I won’t be able to take her the truck
No comments:
Post a Comment