And I don’t really love it it’s just something I observed
In 2026 it’s not normal to ask for someone’s phone number just to casually chat
Primarily it’s to try to hook up
And majority of people are only trying to hook up for something real
You got males and females that just want to play
But most of them have serious brain defects
Like you get pussy a few times you should be over it
Personal experience been with 6 girls
Some younger than me some my age and some older than me
It just isn’t special
11-25 any day of the week I would take a girl over money
30+ I’m taking money over pussy any day of the week
But say I see a girl and I think she’s 18 but it turns out she’s 14
I ask her for her number thinking she’s 18 before we even introduce ourselves
And instantly it’s not cool because I want to hook up with a 14 year old
It’s like every single thing is superseded by the fact she’s 14
Why can’t I just text or call and talk to a 14 year old
Why does it all need to be superseded by the fact she’s 14 then supersede that by if I text or call or even ask for the number I want nothing but sex
Like I literally do not want sex
I’d rather masturbate than hook up with a girl in every aspect of it
I don’t want to spend money. I don’t want a girlfriend. I don’t want kids. I don’t want to worry about anyone else but my mom my sister and my cats:
But that doesn’t mean I don’t want friends that are girls
Call it simping or whatever I’d rather have a friend that’s a girl than a girlfriend any day
Are girls that terrified of being friend zoned ??
No 14 year old is worth 20 years in prison for being inappropriate with
On the other hand I think 13 and 14 year old girls can be the coolest most mature out of any age
It’s before graduation hits and the reality of needing a way to survive without mom and dad
And when that happens they instantly get too good for anyone
If I could choose a friend I don’t want someone my age
I would take a 70 year old before I took someone my age
But I would take a 13 year old before I took a 70 year old
The world we live in is fucked
Admittedly I’ve never tried to talk to a 13 or 14 year old in my 30s
But I’d be willing to bet all my money they would not reply
And that’s fine
Because they get messages on the daily of 30+ year olds trying to rizz them up
All the pedos and predators really did a number on us guys that just want 13 and 14 year old friends that are girls
You can’t even say you want to be friends with girls under 18 and not be a pedo or pred
Which is so wrong
But it’s the world we live in
Same world where Texas is literally giving more time for having weed than serial raping
No comments:
Post a Comment